If you want to be part of the growing team at Columbus Advanced Learning Academy, Inc. apply today and use our online form.
Early Child Care Educator: Now Hiring Assistant Director, Teacher Aide, and Registered Nurses!!!
- Teachers Aide /Assistant Director- Pay Rate: $9:00-$10.50
- Full times and part times position, must be a team player.
- One year of professional experience with infants, toddlers and preschool children in a Child Care Center.
- Employees Application Must be fill out in the Child Care Center
- Must be 18 years old of age
- High School Diploma/GED required
- CDA or working toward an CDA Certificate , Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Clear Background Check required
- Must have CPR/First Aid Training
- Communicable Disease Training/Child Abuse Training.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain all certifications, follow all the rules required by the state licensing.
- Must be reliable, good transportation, and must be dependability a must.
- Communication Skills-Teacher aide must be able to talk with parent and colleagues about the progress of the children in their care.
- Must love children, have a lot patience and lots energy working with children.
- Attend all staff meeting and in-services training, conferences and programs
- Must complete in-services training assist of 15 credit hours of continuing education in early child development.
- Assist and daily housekeeping tasks.
- Treat all children, parents, staff worker and respect and dignity.
- Assist the Teacher in the supervision and management of a classroom of infants, toddler or preschool ages and After care children.
- Assist with Planning and daily program under the direction of the Director.
- Follow a consistent schedule including: free times for children, art activities for small group and large group, music ,dancing, exercise and movement. Small and large motor activities skill developments.
- Participate with children in a small group, sometimes sitting on the floor to interact with children on their level.
- Complete record keeping- time sheets, Infant report, children weekly progress report, children attendance, fire drills, lock down drills, tornado drills. incident reports, medication, parent drop-off and pick-ups, and other regulated activities.
- Cooperate in a supportive role in preparing the learning environment, must know how to preparing weekly curriculum for children.
- Form a caring and nurturing with children and partnership with parents to involvement them to work with their child to help them grow.